Orca MKII Cycle Lane Separator
Introducing the latest product in our Cycle Lane range; Orca MKII. Our new Orca has added Retro-reflective beading and Recessed white reflective markings
Cycle Lane Products
The Orca MKII is a stand-alone product designed to provide light segregation and protection for cyclists.
Recessed white reflective markings have been added to the product, moving the markings away from the outer wearing surfaces, thus prolonging the lifespan and integrity of the markings. As a result, traffic film is reduced and shadow lines are created, improving visibility.
Additionally, the Orca MKII has Retro-reflective beading to improve visibility in low light conditions and increase road users' awareness of cycle lane boundaries.
Typical spacing are from 2.5mtr and up to 10mtr depending on the application or location.
Made from recycled rubber in the UK.
Key features include:
- Retro-reflective beading offering good visibility at night and low light areas.
- Recessed white reflective markings not only provide better visibility but also help reduce wear and tear.
Other features include:
- Dimensions 920 mm long, 200 mm wide, 100mm high, weight 6.5 kg with 4 fixing points
- Suitable for manual handling with no mechanical lifting
- Cycle friendly with a concave face on cycle side to protect riders
- Quick and easy to install and can be relocated
- Unique Rediweld fixing system
- Available in black, grey, or granite
- Made from recycled rubber
- Half battered profile 100mm high acts as a kerb line
Frequently asked questions
Download our Orca MKII installation and information sheets