News Introducing the Orca MK II
We are delighted to announce the launch of our latest product to the Cycle Lane range; Orca MK ll.
Key new features include:
- Retro-reflective beading offering good visibility at night and low light areas.
- Recessed white reflective markings not only provide better visibility but also help reduce wear and tear.
Other features include:
- Dimensions 920 mm long, 200 mm wide, 100mm high, weight 6.5 kg with 4 fixing points
- Suitable for manual handling with no mechanical lifting
- Cycle friendly with a concave face on cycle side to protect riders
- Quick and easy to install and can be relocated
- Unique Rediweld fixing system
- Available in black, grey, or granite
- Made from recycled rubber
- Half battered profile 100mm high acts as a kerb line